I have 5 V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys I am so excited I just got 5 V4's from target today. I got the ocean waves, pink stripes, orange bubbles, rising sun, and glow in the dark. They all were hatched this after noon at 5 pm.

The girls are the glow in the dark names Jess.

The ocean waves is named Sis

My boys are Orange Bubbles named Boo

Pink Stripes named Allen

and My rising sun is named Mag

They all have been pooping and eating and playing. Sis and Mag are friends and Allen and Jess are too Boo justs chills to himself. I have two Petitchi's and two Mizutamatchi, and one Harutchi (Boo being different again)

Well they all just woke up about an hour ago and so far not a single page or anything they are all full and happy so we'll see well I take that back Jess needed a bath so she got one and she was hungry so she ate some sushi!!!

Also they are all in preschool now and I can't wait until they go to elementary school!! Well good bye for now I will keep you posted.

This is in the wrong section, this should be a Log in the Library. :p

Anyway, congrats on your new v4s! I have 2 and I love them! :(

i only have one. its the sunflower one and its on pause right now and its a young robotchi

Congrats on getting the V4s!! All of mine came from target too, and my mom's V4s are from target as well. We have five different colors too. I've got the orange bubbles (just got that last night!), the blue sun flower field, and the pink candy stripe. My mom has the glow in the dark and the rising sun. I love them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back