I have a baby what do I do? HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvbug537387

Reaction score
:wub: what do i do i have a baby and a lover guy what do i do (where does the partner or my love go i all i have is the baby now)

Well, now that you have your new generation, your lover guy isn't your lover guy anymore. You have to just take care of your new baby.

I'm not sure about naming it because I haven't had one yet, but just take care of it as if it were your first tama. You'll be able to wed this one too and have another generation.

but on my info bar it says gen 1 and now i have 2 tamas on the screen what is up with that?

Well, has your mom or dad tama already left? Cause if it hasn't left than the only thing you can do to the baby is clean up it's poop, if it's sick take it to the doctor and when you feed the mom/dad it feeds its chewed up food to the baby. Is this what you were looking for? I need to know if the parent is still there to know if it is there in order to answer your question first. Hope I helped?!? :wub:

the older one you already had is the parent and the small white or balck blob is the baby.

It will change to Gen2 after the parent leaves. Also, if it's your Tamas last day and you want to see it leave set the time to 11:59 and you will see the process. This is not a lie, I tried it.

Yeah, the partner always leaves. Then your parent Tama takes care of its baby until it (the parent) leaves, which will probably be tomorrow at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back