I have a cooler sleep schedule than you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess08

Reaction score
I do! I really do! C:

What time do you guys go to bed, etc?

During the school year...on school nights, I'll go to bed around 10-10:30 PM, because not much happens at night during the week and my Gran would not be happy if I stayed up forever on a school night.

On weekends, and in the summer, and on vacation...I turn my sleep schedule upside down. Last night? Yeah, last night I stayed up until 5:30 AM, and I wasn't even tired (my Grandmother forced me to go to bed. Dx)

And then I woke up at ten. On school days I need about 10 hrs of sleep, but I don't really need it, I just have it. x3

I'm not one for staying up that late. o_o

School nights its somewhere from 10-11. On non-school nights usually the latest is 12...

Unless I'm watching anime or something lol. xD

[SIZE=13pt]O_O" My sleeping schedule is all out of whack! [/SIZE]

Sometimes I'll go to bed at 11pm...Sometimes I won't go to bed until 4:00am... xO

And it doesn't really matter whether it's a weekday, or weekend. O.O

It's always messed up like that!

I'm always trying to get to bed at a descend time, x.x But I just never want too.

Theres always something I want to do before bed time...Then it ends up killing me in the

morning! xD Especially when theres school. @.@

Thank God summer is almost here...

For me at least! (\(^-^ (\ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Lately I've been staying up anywhere from midnight to four in the morning.

Last night I was up until two am. Only because I was sick and couldn't stop shaking from nausea.. But I had to sleep until almost noon to get over that.

On school nights, I can usually only stay up until midnight, if that, because I wake up at about six am.

Last Summer I stayed up all night with a few friends. It just happened to be the day before school started, so I was dead during our walkthrough.

On school nights I generally get to go to bed anywhere between 10-11. I wish I could get to sleep by 9 but it's almost impossible especially since I don't get out of martial arts two days a week till quarter past 9 anywho. I have to get up between 5:30 and 6.

But now since it's summer I go to sleep from 12-2 and wake up at 9-11. ;)

That's actually bad for you.

Your body needs to get re-energized.

On school nights, it's usually 10:30 for me, for weekends it's, 1am.

what does thiz have to do with tamagotchis at all?!?!?!?! ;) :p ;) :huh:

On days I work, I try to go to bed at 10-10:30pm so I can have enough sleep and get up early at 6:45am. On days I don't work my bedtime can be as early as 9pm or as late as 2-3am depending on naps i had in the day. My sleep last night was a bit skewed since I had like a 5+ hour nap yesterday so I know I didn't fall asleep until sometime after 4. I just couldn't get comfortable.

Good for you? Sleeping is good for your body! You shouldn't lack off all that sleep. 5:30?? Whoa! o.o

How is that cool?

I need my sleep or I go crazy. My bedtime on school days is 9:30 and I get tired then I fall right asleep.

On school weekends whatever, my bedtime is 10:30 but I can stay up and watch TV as long as I'm in bed.

In the summer, nobody cares when I sleep cause I can wake up whenever : D

That's actually bad for you.
Your body needs to get re-energized.

On school nights, it's usually 10:30 for me, for weekends it's, 1am.
When I jumped out of bed springy as a jackrabbit from only having five hours of sleep this morning, I doubt it. =D For me, too much sleep is bad. If I sleep too much when I wake up I'm uber-groggy.

I don't have a bed time. I got to sleep when ever the heck i want XD

*BaBi*

I sleep/wake up whenever I please.
Same Here

The Other Day I never Went To Bed until 8:00 am.

(..Then i slept in till like 5 pm...xD)

Well it's obviously summer vacation and for the first time since 5th grade, I have no summer school so yeah I stay up late every night. In fact right now it's 12:34am.

During the school year I usually go to bed around 10:30pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back