I have a crush on someone.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
ok there is this really hot guy I meet yesterday and he likes me and I like him but I have a bf that I love and I don't want to leave him. but this other guy live like 45min away And he is going o call me so what do I do about him and my bf.

(I think I need some serious help with this one)

*his name is Jake and he is hot and nice to me but I am really confused about what my bf might think

Last edited by a moderator:
I say go with whoever you have more of an attraction or connection to or with. If the only reason you are staying with your bf is because he will be sad or mad or just because you will feel bad, then go with the other guy.

im sure ur BF will be just dandy with u liking another guy :furawatchi: jk

well ur in a bit of a pickle, you just have to getright down to it, try to mentaly answer these questions figure out who u love more, this new hot guy, or your bf?

who do u think you could keep a relationship with?

is this new guy really worth it?

is your relationship with your bf dieing?

most ppl who are really in love with somone arnt atracted to anyone else, do u REALLY love your bf?

answer these questions and mabey it should speak for itself who u should go with, if u want to take the path of this new guy than u definatly have to break up with you bf dont try and cheat on him :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
You just met him and he lives that far away?

Look, if you are this confused about this guy- especially because you just met him.. yesterday- maybe you should rethink dating at all.

In my opinion you shouldn't be dating either. But if you just must have a direct answer, the most reasonable guy to go with is your current boyfriend.

I say go with whoever you have more of an attraction or connection to or with. If the only reason you are staying with your bf is because he will be sad or mad or just because you will feel bad, then go with the other guy.
I agree with christinbe, Go with whoever you had more connection to.

if i were u... i would imagine each of them with one ugly haircut or something u think makes a guy ugly... and whichever one u still adore should be the one. if it's both.... i'd say wait. this new guy could end up just being a crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back