I have a crush...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~i like cake~

Reaction score
Its true!!!! Its so freaky, but its true....

But tamas are not real, right? What's happening to me??? what's going on? I dream about the tama I like a lot every night... :angry: (NOT TELLING WHO), and its freaking me out...

OMG!

help. :angry:

ON YOUR TAMA OR ON TAMATALK
On my TAMA!!! :angry: Well not my tama excactly...One of the tamas! Like Mametchi or Masktchi or something. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
The tama fairy has taken u away and have ur tama crush!!!!JK!
Haaha. Sometimes when i think about having a crush on a tama, I laugh, and laugh, but other times, I get freaked out, then I forget about it all....lol...

Maybe its just a passing craze or something :angry:

Haaha. Sometimes when i think about having a crush on a tama, I laugh, and laugh, but other times, I get freaked out, then I forget about it all....lol...

Maybe its just a passing craze or something :angry:
Maybe ur to abbsesed on tamas!!!!!!!!!!I'm obessed on Violetetchi

umm im sorry, but thats just weird i dont know wat to tell ya... maybe try putting yur tama on pause and just not play w/ it until u get over this... crush thing

umm im sorry, but thats just weird i dont know wat to tell ya... maybe try putting yur tama on pause and just not play w/ it until u get over this... crush thing
Yeah...I think thats all i can do

its probally just a phase but thats not very normal.... maybe you should give up playing with tamagotchis for a fortnight or so

Lol! They made the Tamagotchi Character's to cute! My favorite on is the Aligator, and the penguin and of course the little ninja. But I don't have a crush on them cause my batteries died. lol....

-NINJA :nazotchi:

TIP: Maybe you should take out the batteries???? :eek:

Lol! They made the Tamagotchi Character's to cute! My favorite on is the Aligator, and the penguin and of course the little ninja. But I don't have a crush on them cause my batteries died. lol....
-NINJA :nazotchi:

TIP: Maybe you should take out the batteries???? :eek:
Hehe yeah. (BTW, its not the ninja I have a crush on, but I do really like him) ^_O

Ok... that is just freaky. Don't worry, you'll outgrow it soon.
Yeah... :(

I think its just one of my crazes....

One year I was totally into poke'mon. my birthday cake was poke'mon, poke'mon balloons, poke'mon presents...lol

My last birthday, a few weeks ago, was tamas....lol * :( *

I hope you don't think its oniontchi who I like! *my avatar*

I think he's cute, really cute, but thats not it...^_0

OMG I want to know who it is!! xDDD Yeah, crushes are weird like that. I love Kiwitchis and Simasimatchis but I don't have a CRUSH on them. That is hilarious xD. Once you get over it, can you tell us who it is? xDD

Crush?

It's probably just an infatuation of a tama charactor or just a strong love but not romanticly.

I'm sure it's just a phase. Pause your Tama for a while and take a break from Tamagotchis. Maybe this 'phase' will end and then you can get back to enjoying your life and your Tama again.

I'm going through this phase also.All i can think about is tamagotchis! I think i'm abbsest!And it is also freaking me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back