i have a good idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should i make a helper board?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• thats ok i dont care

• mmm in not so sure

• i like cheese

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

:heart::):heart:

Reaction score
i know this sounds a little strange but i was thinking about maybe i could make a board of like wannabe guides, or should i say helpers.

i have made an avvie 4 it. if anyone wants 2 be a part please pm 4 more info.

please spread this 2 anyone on tamtalk but tell them i made it up and they have 2 come 2 me.

my avvie says helper on it and anyone who signs up can have it bujt they have 2 change it a bit 2 make it unique.

when the first person asks 2 b a part, i will change my avvie. if u r a part u will b on my friends list.

so pm 4 info

Well I've always wanted to be a guide but I can always wait my turn and just keep being good and wait. o_o

Let me first introduce you to the thread How to Become a TamaGuide.

I suggest you read that thread inside out.. paying particular attention to this part:

Any further polls or threads about who should or should not become a TamaGuide will be removed. Admin and the Guides are responsible for choosing new Guides. We keep a close eye on all things, including members who could potentially become Guides. Rest assured, if you are worthy, you will be asked! Announcing to everyone that you want to be one of the TamaTalk Guides in your signature (so that it appears in every post you make on the site) is therefore NOT a good idea...
Thanks for your cooperation! :furawatchi:

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back