I have a HUGE fear... Its stupid but its scary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh im afriad to look at this dude with the clearest blue eyes because i have a huge crush on him. They are like the best eyes ever,its so hard to explain lol.

Anyways im afraid he'll say something mean because people talk about how he can be real mean.

Like me. I am scared of Dolls, blood, balloons...I think that's all. xD So stupid. xD
Yay! I'm not the only one afraid of balloons! Hi-5!

It all started when I was 4 years old at the community garden party. We had balloons where you would go up and pop a balloon to get a prize, and my name got called. I went to pop it, but it popped right in my face. That's all I remember until I was in my bed at 3 in the morning. No, it wasn't a dream, my mom even showed me what she won. Now every time a balloon is around, I plug my ears and head for the hills!

I used to have a fear of falling asleep. o.0 Just because I watched America's most wanted when I was 2 years old, afraid of sleeping since, and I just got over it 5 days ago.

I also have arachnid phobia, fear of spiders. When I see a spider, you'd be glad you had ear plugs on. The neighbors even hear my scream!

I also have a fear of cats. Ever since my Grammy brought a stray cat in and it scratched my young cousin across the face. o.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol my fears are.... gaps in stairs, throwing up,annnddd......heights....so...yeah.

I have also a BIG fear of needles. Whenever I even THINK of one ( Ex. Gardasil) i get all shakey and im like "errrr..." and when im actually GETTING one im all like "OMG! OMG! ITS GONNA KILL ME! OMG OMG!" and i scream.

I also hate blood tests, but have no problem seeing blood. I can watch surgey shows and actually be entertianed o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Don't be ashamed of your fear. At least yours is logical. I mean, you could fall right?

I have a fear of handling or being around blown up baloons. If a baloon that's blown up is just sitting there, I don't have a problem with it, but if someone is holding it and messing around with it, then I'll be hiding up in a tree somewhere. I guess I just really can't stand them popping. My friend had a going away party for one of our other friends and there were baloons. It was horrible. One of my "friends" thought that it would be funny to pop a balloon in my face in front of everyone.... yeah...

Don't feel bad, everybody is afraid of something, even if they say they are not!
I get creeped out by caterpillars, and you think your fear is stupid. Like I said, nobody cool would make fun of you, so just chill. ♥
Me too. They used to be all over my backyard, and you couldn't get away from them. Just walking back there you would squish them and they would fall all over you from the trees. So they scare me, they're creepy.

And it's not stupid to be scared of stairs, it's just that stairs are all over the place and it's hard to get away from them. They're common. So, just try your best to get over your fear, and face it. there's nothing to be scared of, peace.

Well, I'm scared of most insects, spiders, daddy-longlegs, and also bees and wasps. but I have a reason for that, cuz I have been stung in the mouth by a bee while cycling and all my mouth ctarted swelling up, and I have had a wasp sting in the mouth too, when I was on holiday in Disneyland Paris like 3 yrs ago, I had a sweet and it landed on the sweet and I didnt check b4 I put it in my mouth.....and ow, it hurt. I got ice-cream tho lol.

I also have this random thing about clowns. Random, but it is actually a fear, coulrophobia. I never liked them and I have one in my room, but then I watched this episode of this program and it had a clown in it, and I have really not liked them since.

People are afraid of something, so it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back