I have a new Tama Idea!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii~mametchi

Reaction score
I was in my bedroom. I looked out of the window. It was snowing. Then I came up with a new idea!....

Tamagotchi Climate Edition

It could either be ice or fire. The fire tamagotchi has a fireball for an antenna. The ice has a snowflake. You'd take care of it just like a normal tamagotchi, but on the Ice tama you'd have to keep the tama cool ( as in cold) throughout it's life, and you'd have to keep the the fire tama warm. Ice tama could have blue pixels and fire coluld have red pixels. Also, when the sound is turned off, when it needs attention it vibrates! :D Oh, and it could have the predator feature like on the japanese morino tamagotchi!

Hope you like my idea!,

Kawaii ~ Mametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it great and maybe it should have a touch screen instead of buttons (my hurt my fingers cuz i play to much)

[SIZE=7pt]Sounds cool. But it should be touch screen! ;] AND you should be able to connect & chat. But obviously the price would be higher than a normal tamagotchi.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back