I have a new tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|~*GotchiGirl*~|

Reaction score
My friend gave me her tamagotchi. I have no idea what to do with it! I mean, you feed it, take it to the toilet and play with it? Is that all? Oh well if it is then i don't have much to learn cos i know all of that! Are there anythings that happen on the screen which are interesting? I mean like on Halloween a pumpkin or something like that? I really have NO IDEA... lol please reply to help me! I am also a new TamaTalk member.

I'm assuming this is Tamagotchi Connection v2 or v3, because they're popular. V1s seem to have died into extinction. Here's a run through of the icons and stuff for help...

A- is the far left button. Scroll through options/letters/numbers with this.

B- is the middle button. Select options.

C- is the far right button. Cancel things with this.

Status meter- First icon. Check hunger, happiness, training (don't worry about this if you're a newbie), name, age, weight, gender, generation, points and username (if v3).

Feeding time- Second icon. Choose between Meal, Snack and Treat (if v2, don't worry about this).

Toilet Icon- You guessed it.

Game Icon- v2 has Game, Shop and Item. Forget Shop and Item for now. Game has four games on v2, they are pretty easy to figure out how to play. v3 has Game, Item, Shop, Password and Souvenir. Forget all of them but Game, they have 6 easy-to-learn games.

Infrared Connection- Choose version of Tamagotchi to connect with and connect with another Tamagotchi using the infrared port at the top of the egg.

Discipline- Forget about this for now.

Medicine- Whenever a skull or tooth appears above your Tamagotchi, choose this to cure your Tamagotchi. Sometimes you need 2 doses.

Lights- Turn lights off when Tamagotchi is sleeping. They turn on automatically when Tamagotchi wakes up.

Notebook- v2 has Friend and Present. Forget present, Friend has the list of Tamagotchis you've connected with. v3 has Friend, Present, Point and Family. Just stick with Friend and you'll be fine.

Attention- Unselectable, will light up when Tamagotchi needs something.

Tamagotchis may sing (adult and teenager) or simply roll (child). Near Christmas there is a talking tree. During March, April and May they plant flowers. I wonder why?

Thanks soo much! But what about the things you told me to forget about? What do they do? Andi know why they plant flowers... cos its spring!!!

Thanks soo much! But what about the things you told me to forget about? What do they do? Andi know why they plant flowers... cos its spring!!!
that's if, you have a v2 or a v3. do your tama have an antenna on the side? if it does it's a v3 and then you can remember those things, but if not; forget 'em. ^^

Okay my friend loves Tamagotchis and gave me one of her old ones and it's a Tamagotchi connection and I dunno how to wake it up in the morning or a few other things cuz she didn't give me the instructions. Also mine doesn't have an antenna but like it only had 2 or 3 games when i first got it. It's kinda yellow with butterflies on it........also i tried some codes on it that were for the v2 but like 2 out of 5 wouldn't work.....i tried some v3 codes too but only 1 worked........so yeah what version is mine?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Sangochan, yours is a v2. One of the v3 codes is the same as a v2 code. The other codes should work just try try again!\

And GotchiGirl's is a v2, as there are no butterflytchis on v1 or v3. Teehee aren't I special?

Mine is silver and black! And thanks guys.... you really helped me out. OKAY OMG G2G I FORGOT MY TAMA UN PAUSED SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE?????? ANYONE?????? I ASKED ON THE INTRODUCTIONS SECTION AND THEY SAID COME HERE SO THIS MUST BE THE RIGHT SECTION!!!!! :) :) :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: I really want to know what to do!

Ok. Here are those other things.

Disapline: Your tama might beep for you, and it will be crying or have its back turned. Go to disapline and select praise. If your tama is beaping and they are just being normal, it is being bad. Select time out. You will get one training bar each time you do this.

Each time you play a game and are sucsessful, you will get some points. Use these to buy items from the shop. This is under game. If you buy food, it will be in traet. (Or meal or snack, if you are a V3.) It will be in item if not.

Wraping a presant is sort of hard. Go to the book icon, and go to present. Go to food or item, depending upon what it is. When you get to what you want to wrap, press B, A, B. It will show it being wraped. Connect. (This is easy to figure out.) If the gift is a bad present and your tama makes a face, give it a time out. You will get a training bar. I hope this helps, and welcome to tama talk!!

Oh thanks soooo much Tulip978!!!! That really helps, and i've connected with three of my friends tama's: Anna, Minie and Jolly.

Thanks again for telling me what to do! Will you be my friend? My name is Victoria and I live in Florida. I am 16 in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back