i have a problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can this topic be closed theres no worries now?

can this topic be closed theres no worries now?
PM the Admin, He'll say "*Topic closed by topic maker's request, yet I think this should be information for all to see, so I disagree with myself

PM the Admin, He'll say "*Topic closed by topic maker's request, yet I think this should be information for all to see, so I disagree with myself
ok i wont ask him 2 close it

welli think i no the answer if you keep it on pause then it will not come and if you say no the machmaker then the matchmaker will not come back
well matchmaker will come quite a few times with a new mate each time, and u can decline it, but eventually it wont come anymore

and matchmaker comes at 10am, 3pm and 7pm when your tama is in maturity. so if you miss it, just set your clock to one min before she comes and wait and she will be there (just incase she doesnt come anymore and your tama grows old)

well matchmaker will come quite a few times with a new mate each time, and u can decline it, but eventually it wont come anymore
and matchmaker comes at 10am, 3pm and 7pm when your tama is in maturity. so if you miss it, just set your clock to one min before she comes and wait and she will be there (just incase she doesnt come anymore and your tama grows old)
Yea!

thanks everybody but i'm not going 2 ask this topic be closed because this is info that can be shared with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back