I have a problem!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
i have a b-day party that i want to go to but my mom said i cant cuz i have to go see my aunt (who i see 5 times a week). how can i convince my mom to let me go to the party

Talk with your mom about how important this party is to you. Offer to visit your aunt another time or change the day you'll be seeing her. Make sure you are calm and collected and do not whine if she says no.

I hope you get to go to your party. :]

is it ur friends party or sumthin? ;)

well if it is say ur friend wuld be realy upset if

u didnt cum,or if ur mom says no, just give

ur bud the present to her later in the week

and explain to her y u culdnt come.

♥Best Wishes♥

Luv :D

Monkeyz10210

I think you should tell your mom your friend would be really sad if you didn't come to the party.

Tell her you could go do something with your aunt some other time. :rolleyes:

Tell your Mom how important this party means to you, and how much you really want to go. Tell her the truth, and be respectful about her final decision. Sometimes, that's just the way things turn out. Now matter how much you want to go. But I'm sure your Friend will understand completely. :D Try to explain it in a nice fashion, if you cannot make it. But if you can, I hope you have a great time! :D

Explain to your mom calmly that you think that you should get to go to this party because you can't do it all the time- only once a year. It wouldn't be fair to miss this, and wanting to go to your friend's party instead of visiting your aunt doesn't mean you like her better. It would be nice to go to both, and then you can reschedule with your aunt easily. And even if you can't reschedule with your aunt, you would see her 260 times a year anyway if the fact that you see her 5 times a week is accurate. Tell your mother that. If she still says no, then just say okay. But then ask your mom if you can take your friend to do something special because you missed the party- (If you need any ideas just PM me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back