I have a question ._.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Lights

Reaction score
Ok. I'm never the type of girl who's into guys when it comes to my group of friends but this year...eh. It's different. There's one guy who I really like (probably because he's the only guy who makes contact with me) but whenever he gets near me or touches me I feel like I'm going to throw up, pass out, or start crying. But after we have a conversation I feel really good about it. I really don't know why. I don't know if this is normal or not. Um, anybody know how I can stop feeling sick when he's around?

I have felt this before when I was younger. Its a big fat crush. Im sure you know that though. As for how to get rid of those nasty butterflies? I think time will make you more comfortable. If it has been going on for a while maybe it causes you so much stress because you feel like it is something you have to conceal. In theory, perhaps telling him you feel this way might help. Now, in practice, I don't know how easy that will be, or if it will make the sick feeling go away.

Just some thoughts, I am sorry I don't know if that is overly helpful.

Good luck.

^ I agree with what Trilby said.

When around him, think of him as a friend. Your probably getting these feelings because you don't wanna seem blah infront of him. It's tottaly normal.

Before talking take a deep breath, get all those flusters out.

It sounds funny, but if I am crushing on a guy so much it makes me nervous when we go out on dates...I just think of him doing something like burping or tripping over something. I put an image like that in my mind when I start to feel jittery because it "humanizes" him. Remember, he does dorky things like the rest of us do, and if I think of that when I'm nervous, I can just laugh it off and feel cool again. B)

when you see him just take a deep beath and try to feel strong thats what works for me

PS: I don't think there is such thing as a supid Question.

♥your in love♥ and I think you should get someone that you can and see if he/she will ask him how he feels about you, or right him a not I had that same felling last week about someone and now we are going out right now to day is the 4th day dating. anyways see how he feels about that what I did and it worked perfectly but he figured out I liked him and he like me so he asked me out. so maybe he will do the same for you

just remember, you're standing on something solid. dunno why, but that always helps me.

and hey, remember, he's just a person. and your a person. that's a whole bunch in common right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back