i have a question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_life

Reaction score
If you have a 1997 tamagotchi may you reply to my question i'm very curious.Ok well the other day i was thinking about my tamagotchis and all of a sudden something popped up.i was wondering if you can have your tamagotchis for a long time until your 30 yrs old.without it braking or anything.So may is your tamagotchi from 1997 still working if you reply it will mean a lot bunch. :blink:

I got my first Tamagotchi a while back, about eight years ago. It still works perfectly, and I have found no flaws. Then again, I may have just taken good care of it...I'm not sure if all Tamagotchis last that long.

I hope that helped! :blink:

Uh, you are wondering how long a Tamagotchi will last? Well, as long as you take care of it, they should be fine. When storing them, take the batteries out. I do that if I know I will not be playing with them for 6 months or longer.

I think that is the kind of info you are looking for.

Bandai makes quality stuff. As long as you take care of them, they should last a good long time.

I keep my very best most expensive ones in a safe too for a little extra protection. All of my Santas, Devils, Oceans, special edition Angels, and special edition regular tamagotchis too. :marumimitchi: Stuff too expensive to replace.

All of my regular tamas are kept in big plastic bins. As pictured here.

Uh, is that what you are asking? or how long can you keep one of those older ones alive? My personal record is just 15 days. I have heard people going up to around 30 days but they get incredibly needy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back