I have a question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im sorry but this is in the wrong section. I would sugest posting things like this in the "Help for new tamagotchi owners" or "What happen to my tomagotchi?!" section.

I hope you understand,

tamadanaca

Hi, im sorry but this is in the wrong section. I would sugest posting things like this in the "Help for new tamagotchi owners" or "What happen to my tomagotchi?!" section.I hope you understand,

tamadanaca
un... less it got moved without an edit sign or im blind, this IS the help for new tamagotchi owners section.

kelsey100: your tamagotchi is out of batteries. if your tamagotchi is relatively new then you should download it (it wont hurt your tam) and if its about time that the battery should die then get a new one. the model is CR- 2032.

Letting you know for future reference...there is a sticky at the top of this page that says in big, bold letters...that this is not a place for questions. Try the help for tamas page. I see this same question there often and you wouldn't have had to post most likely to get the question answered :lol:

Just PLEASE read the sticky bulletins before posting so you can avoid trouble.

Not trying to get on your case :lol:

Hi, im sorry but this is in the wrong section. I would sugest posting things like this in the "Help for new tamagotchi owners" or "What happen to my tomagotchi?!" section.I hope you understand,

tamadanaca
What's a Tomagatchi? Lol, I suppose it was a typo! It means that the battery is running low. You need to get a new one. They are obtainable in most good retailers. The battery type is a C3032 (I think) Once you have changed your battery, your tamagotchi should carry on from the point it woke up in the morning.

Your tamagotchi needs more batterys :huh: . On the instruction sheet, it says the batteries you need to get your tamagotchi functioning properly again is the CR- 2032. You should write it down so you don't forget or print out this page on TamaTalk if you have a printer. :huh:

//TamaPATCHI

Hi, my tamagotchi keeps having this big X go over my screen and it makes me reset it! That makes me really mad!! what should I do?
Your tamagotchi battery is dead. Put in a new cell battery.

Kelsey100, mine did the same thing! I never did figure out what it was doing! All I did was reset it and then click the "b" button and it said either download or something else. I clicked download and the tamagotchi you had was saved to that.

your new friend,

Hottie Mchotshorts :(

How to use the makeup?
A little off topic strawberry.c but I'll answer your question. For Version 3's, to use make up, your tamagotchi needs to be an adult, and it needs to have a mirror before it can work. I don't know about v4's, but I'm sure someone else will know the answer.

Kelsey100, as everyone else had said and explained, your tamagotchi's batteries are dead. If you don't want the annoying flashing screen on your tama, use a pencil to download your tama. Your tamagotchi's batteries will work for about 1 or 2 minutes. Before they run out again, pause your tamagotchi, as this doesn't use up the battery. The battery number is 2032, you don't need to have 'CR' before it. That's just the initials of the company that made them.

Hope this info was atleast a bit helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tamagotchi keeps dieng whenever i connect it, and it's only a month old.!! Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back