I have a sad question..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisses4Lovexo

Reaction score
I have an art teacher... Who I treat like a second mother. She's poliet and nice...

But today the staff was to be reported to the Library during Chorus before school.

Our Chorus teacher (Who was a sub, cause' are music teacher is usually there), woulden't tell us what it was about.

And when we all went back to homeroom, they told us, Our art teacher's husband died! (AKA the music teacher).

D/ I think I should wirte her a poem and put forth high effort to draw her something.

Anyone have anything to say or ask ... Post it.

Losing a loved one is very hard, and I bet your teacher would love a poem or card of sympathy from you (or the entire class if you wish to do that). My condolences go out to her and her family. She sounds like a great art teacher and was my fav subject growing up :D

I am sure it would be very kind of you to write her a card or something that would cheer her up a little :D

See if you can get people in your class to sign a big card for her.

That's what we always did when there was a tragedy, a teacher was leaving or we wanted to thank the teacher for something they had done. We also did it for students if they were out for a long period of time due to personal illness or death/illness in the family.

See if you can get people in your class to sign a big card for her.
That's what we always did when there was a tragedy, a teacher was leaving or we wanted to thank the teacher for something they had done. We also did it for students if they were out for a long period of time due to personal illness or death/illness in the family.
^-^ Yeah, do a class one.

Well, if somebody in my class is ill, we all write out a big card, and give them a present. Possibly chocolates, or maybe you could make a hand-made present.

Im very sorry for your art teacher, it must be terrible, seeing as she has to face the school day after day. :(

My heart goes out to her, maybe draw her a picture from you, and get the whole calsss to make something for her. Then she would really know that you cared.

Good luck.

Well, if somebody in my class is ill, we all write out a big card, and give them a present. Possibly chocolates, or maybe you could make a hand-made present.Im very sorry for your art teacher, it must be terrible, seeing as she has to face the school day after day. :(

My heart goes out to her, maybe draw her a picture from you, and get the whole calsss to make something for her. Then she would really know that you cared.

Good luck.
Me too ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back