I have a tamagotchi v3 question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie1212

Reaction score
Hi I am Katie known as Katie1212. I was just playing with my tamagotchi and went to the souvenirs. When there was nothing in a spot I pressed the middle button and three question marks came up ( that looked like this ???) and I didn't know what it ment. If anyone knows cna you please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!!! :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please I am begiang here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kneed you if you know the anser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The souvenirs are sorted according to their pre-assigned numbers. If you have souvenir numbers 1 and 4, in your list you will see something for number 1, nothing (???) for number 2, nothing (???) for number 3, and something for number 4.

Hi Katie1212,

this is in the wrong section, if you have questions, make them in help for new tama owner or in what happened to my tama. ??? appeared because you dont have a souvineer there at the time. you dont have a souvineer at that spot in your souvineer list.

Hi I am Katie known as Katie1212. I was just playing with my tamagotchi and went to the souvenirs. When there was nothing in a spot I pressed the middle button and three question marks came up ( that looked like this ???) and I didn't know what it ment. If anyone knows cna you please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!!! :wacko:
that are souvenirs from www.tamatown.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back