I have a tough decision to make

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Jess~*

Reaction score
Yesterday I found out that the Brothers and Bluebirds under 14 cricket teams are merging because they don't have enough, and my crush Luke is in that Bluebirds team. I am the same age as Luke and I can play with the U/14's and I think I could handle it even though I am a girl and it is a boy's competition. Right now I haven't decided who to play with. I can either play with Under 12s (because I'm a girl they let me in grades 2 years below my age group), Under 13's or Under 14's. I don't really want to play under 12's because I played that last year and this year there are only 4 teams (Brothers White, Brothers Blue, Gracemere, and Frenchvillle) in the competition, which I find very boring. If I play with the Under 13's who play in the afternoon, I can play U/14 in the morning aswell. The only problem I have in the U/13 team is that all the people from my team last year are in that team, and they didn't give everyone a fair go. I want to play U/14's because I like playing with kids my own age. I'm 13 and if I play with the U/12's I'll be playing with MY BROTHER, and 10, 11 and 12 year olds. If I play U/13, the majority of them are 12. If I play with U/14, nearly all of them will be my age.

I need some help deciding. Just so you know, I am not some girl crazy in love that is trying to impress a guy in a sport that they have no idea about. Cricket is my favourite sport and I have been playing it since I was 3 and for school and club since I was 10.

Please, who should I play for? Under 12's, 13's or 14's?

Woah!

That was confusing....I could barely get through it all.

What I suggest is that you play with the team you think your going to cooperate best with...try not to play with people who you tend to fight with, or people with higher/lower skill levels with you.

Love,

Tgd

Woah! That was confusing....I could barely get through it all.
Come to think of it, when I read it this morning it was a bit confusing. I was excited though! :p

Anyway, what I am doing is playing under 12's in the morning and 13's in the afternoon. After a few games, if I feel comfortable with the 13's, I'll stop playing under 12's and move to under 14's. But don't worry. The Under 12's will understand.

Come to think of it, when I read it this morning it was a bit confusing. I was excited though! :lol:
Anyway, what I am doing is playing under 12's in the morning and 13's in the afternoon. After a few games, if I feel comfortable with the 13's, I'll stop playing under 12's and move to under 14's. But don't worry. The Under 12's will understand.
Good choice, go with ur heart ♥ ♥ ♥

Good choice, go with ur heart ♥ ♥ ♥
I am also training with the uner 14s on Tuesdays to get used to the environment. I trained with them today and jeez... most of them sucked at catching! Not my Luke though. He's good at catching! -_- I don't really think any of them are significantly better than me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back