I have ALMOST.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think i should celebrate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Of Course

• I didn't/can't/haven't

• Why not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgos

Reaction score
Well I thought because I have been on here 1yr September 29th you might want to hear how I joined......

:hitodetchi: Picture it.....(September 27th 2005) :unsure:

I was at my nan's near Cheltenham and I had a V2 back then and I wanted to search for cheats. This was the first time I tried this, and up came a "thing" called tamatalk. A had a look and it looked like quite a nice place. I asked my dad and he said no. I had a tantrum and got bored. I looked back on tamatalk again, and went into more deeper fourums like: Whats on your mind? and (NON)tamatalk and Tamagotchi warnings. And saw lots of fun things to do in the arcade. I really wanted to join.

:D Picture it.....(September 29th 2005) :p

Two days later I wanted to try hassle my dad to let me regester. And he kept on saying no. But when it was time for tea that night, I put my dad in a trap. My mum said yes but I wanted him to help me regester, so, After tea I said to my dad can I regester on tamatalk NOW? Then he cracked he said yes!

.....and now how I got my user name.....

:chohimetchi: Picture it.....(September 29th 2005) :chohimetchi:

My dad always said something with 'os' on the end (e.g. no-os, okay-os). I said what is a good user-name? Then he went fridge and let me do the rest. I thought about the habit, and came up with 'fridgos'!

.....I hope you enjoyed that :)

I have now been on Tamatalk for almost 14 months! I had been on Tamatalk for a year on the 13th of August 06. I didn't celebrate when I had been on for a year - but its up to you!

Celebrate? Why not!?

- Fooet

lol, I joined in april! I can't wait for my "1st birthday" to come! :D :) I might post something in celebration, it just depends! Yayy! Happy almost birthday, fridgos! Have a good one!

B-day Partier,

-JC

I have not been here for a year yet but its getting close!

I joined in Dec 26, or 27, i forget, but iim going to celebrate!

When that day comes!

By the way....

![SIZE=21pt]HAPPY ANNIVERSERY![/SIZE]

Im very close to one year of tamatalking, just a few more months...

I wouldnt say neccessary to the celebrating though :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Glad you made it a whole year! Today is your 1 year annaversary since the first time you joined TamaTalk! Congradulations for being on tamatalk a whole year!

:D

*~Tamagotchi~*

Celebrate!!

November 14th, will be the big day for me. It's going to be so exciting! I'm 6 days older than rachelgotchi.. what I just found out, almost twins that is!

Anyways, congratulations!

:D You should celebrate! :D

:eek: Go for it! :unsure:

-_- All you need to do is this!: :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :rolleyes: ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~ -_- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :lol: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ :wacko: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:( You can use whatever smilies and colours you want really, just make sure they're different ones!! :(

My b-day is the 25 of Dec. I can't wait! :D :ph34r:

.:Ciara:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyhoo, I think you should celebrate, why not, of course its your "birthday" on TT!

.:Ciara:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back