I have an announcement to make!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
I got a cockatiel!!!! He is sooooo cute :) His name is Peeky Pie and we got him from petsmart! He is 5 months old and he talks! Well not yet we have to teach him first. Well he is obviously a boy! Oh and can you believe this you know how my bird Birdy died? I said Miss Birdy will die soon? Well she didn't she's been alive for over a month without him! :) Anyway Peeky Pie loves to be held, stroked, and he loves to climb on your shoulders! We have no school today because we're closed(Whoa off topic T.J.) I meant to post all of this on Saturday or Sunday but I didn't have time! Will post pictures soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Reply,

T.J. :rolleyes:

lucky... my dog died 2 years ago... and we havnt got 1 since bc my dad dont like dogs :angry: :eek:

but congradulations on the new dog!

I thought it was a bird? But anyways congrats! And I am also out of school (thank god for winter)

:angry: Gummi :eek:

I thought it was a bird.....? :furawatchi: Could you maybe clear things up a bit!

Anyhow, congratz on the new pet! :furawatchi: I'm sure you'll take care of him really well.

*Tgd*

hahaha! Oh, you guys crack me up.

Cockatiel, not Cockerspaniel! xD

Congratz on the bird. ^^

Uh, guys lol.

It's a Cockatiel.. Not a Cocker Spaniel XD

Bird, not dog.

Anyway, Seemunkey that's awesome ^^ My parakeet doesn't let people near her. I almost wonder if she had been abused when she was a baby. It makes me sad ;.;

I hope you and your new bird have fun together!

-Edit-

Rachelgotchi beat me to it xP

Aw well!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a cockatiel! ^^ His name was Chico. Anyway, somehow, he got into free-roam of my room and from then on he hated being in his cage. Well, in our apartments, we're not supposed to have anything out of a cage at all. We gave him to my mom's friend's daughter, who renamed him... Mohawk. Yes, Mohawk. :( Anyway, I hope you have fun with the new bird! :blink: Good luck!

PS: We taught Chico to say "Hello!" and do the wolf-whistle. :p Once he called my best friend a "pretty girl!" and whistled at her and stared at her the rest of the day!! XD

I have to cockatiels who are gay and proud. I won't go into detail, but they're both male. The girl at the pet store lied to us and said that we were buying a female cockatiel to go with the male cockatiel I got in Florida. And they both hate me.

ok i think the bird dog concept is cleared right? now moving on!

congratz on ur bird! i can't wait to see pics!

Awwwwwwww, I used to have one!! I had him for about 10 years. My bestest little friend. Birds can be so sweet, loud, and messy!!

I'm in SHOCK. ><

My Mum IS going to get me a dog, after all! We mulled it over, I can't have a boxer because of the cat, but we can get a King Charles Cavelier Spaniel. :wacko: :wub: ;)

I'm so happy! I'm dancing! YiPEeEeEEEeee...!?! :D

~Honeysuckle~

P.S (Sorry if that sounded big)

I'm in SHOCK. ><
My Mum IS going to get me a dog, after all! We mulled it over, I can't have a boxer because of the cat, but we can get a King Charles Cavelier Spaniel. :D ;) :D

I'm so happy! I'm dancing! YiPEeEeEEEeee...!?! :D

~Honeysuckle~

P.S (Sorry if that sounded big)
Did she just say you could right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub: :wacko: ;)

T.J. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back