I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I was trying to find the hat! Thankies for posting this!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered my V3 but it hasn't arrived yet, what does the golden tamagotchi do? Can the tamagotchi play with it once it gets it?Thanks
no it doesn't .. it goes into your souvenirs

The items you need and place to find them are:

Basket - Food Court

Paintbrush - TamaSchool

Tie - TamaSchool

Guitar - TamaBeat

Diamond Necklace- Tamagotchi Forever

Jacket - Tamagotchi Forever

Hat - TamaTravel

Bunny Slippers - Tamagotchi Forever

Pinwheel - Arcade

Football - ToyStore B) :D

IS the golden tamagotchi working on low bandwith? I have a pretty crappy computer and I can't see any stars around anything. If a nice person out there could help out me and my brother get the golden tamagotchi we would be very greatful. His name is Brad and mine is Wendi. My email address is [email protected]

IS the golden tamagotchi working on low bandwith? I have a pretty crappy computer and I can't see any stars around anything. If a nice person out there could help out me and my brother get the golden tamagotchi we would be very greatful. His name is Brad and mine is Wendi. My email address is [email protected]
onley high bandwidth :puroperatchi: maybe 1 day it will be on low bandwidth

:( :angry: :D i had such a hard time finding that hat! thanx sooooooo much! :D

:angry: :D :D i had such a hard time finding that hat! thanx sooooooo much! B)

sorry i made this 1 as well (oops!) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Good search! First i have to completment! great work! :furawatchi: And just for you tamatalks that had trouble finding the toys. Somtimes it doesnt work. Or the toys wont come out. and even if you click on the golden tamagothci Poster it will say Copming soon. But no worrys! All you have to do is log out of tamatown and log in again. If it still hasent apeared there then try agian. Thats what i did and it worked.

hope i helped!

-kiko

KG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back