I have made a movie from WMM.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, this topic isn't even about avatars. It's about Chama's video. Go ahead and make a new thread if you want to talk about avatars ;)

Nice video, it could use a little more work, but it isn't bad. Animation was okay.

Sheesh, how did this turn from a normal thread into a bashing thread? Dude, guys who are bashing, weren't you the very same ones who were all "EWW WE HATE FIGHTS WE'RE LEAVING TO GO TALK ELSEWHERE BAI" on tamachat the other night when hetalia was brought up in a bad light? And yet, here you are starting a fight? Geez..

I%20DON'T%20CARE%20GUY.png
yeah i'm trying to make videos like the one showed in this topic.......i'm kind of getting into making animations than music videos. i'm glad you liked it.

Wow, cool Video :)
thank you. i'm kind of making animations rather than music videos. it's hard to get the stuff in place......like the HP bar, and the Level, the Gender and Name......and I didn't show Sora when the fight was over. I kinda messed up......but it's fine.

thank you. i'm kind of making animations rather than music videos. it's hard to get the stuff in place......like the HP bar, and the Level, the Gender and Name......and I didn't show Sora when the fight was over. I kinda messed up......but it's fine.
The music for the video is pretty catchy too! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back