I have met the king!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your username when you got the king because then U can give us the password and we would reset it or something do that username and meet the king also!

:D :D

Genious

I also met the king!!!!!!! he's an GOLDEN egg......... :lol: :D :D :D :D :D

with tama people aroung him fanning him............... ;) :ph34r: :blink: :lol:

YAY!!!!

Not guarunteed that this pass for the diomond ring will work but for all those who have not met the king...ATTENTION!

diomoond ring:

[SIZE=14pt] 10594[/SIZE]

55473 (pass)

pass not guarunteed to see king:

[SIZE=14pt]88808[/SIZE]

MY USERNAME: MEGAN

to see the king you must donate at least 5500 points.

*tamalover777*

I also met the king!!!!!!! he's an GOLDEN egg......... :D :D :p B) :D :D with tama people aroung him fanning him............... :p :wub: :lol: :(

YAY!!!!

Not guarunteed that this pass for the diomond ring will work but for all those who have not met the king...ATTENTION!

diomoond ring:

[SIZE=14pt] 10594[/SIZE]

55473 (pass)

pass not guarunteed to see king:

[SIZE=14pt]88808[/SIZE]

MY USERNAME: MEGAN

to see the king you must donate at least 5500 points.

*tamalover777*
i got 4 big gifts i donated 30000

:mametchi: Yes i really met the king on tamatown! I donated 12000 total on my v3 and it gave me a password to see the king! I climbed up many stairs to get there and then when i got there the king thanked me for the donation. He gave me a cape for my souvenir list! You can't actually see his face but it was cool to be up there! There are so many souvenirs 32 total! I have 14 so far. I hope i can get all of them! I could give you the password but it only works on your own v3 :pochitchi: :unsure: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :furawatchi: :chohimetchi:
I've been to the king to! I donated 6000 and got the cool ring! :hitodetchi:

ok yoshi yours works i got a ring code and he is an egg that is gold wearing a crown with tamas fanning him!!!!!!!!!!

the stars r out alreadyok no one listens ill tell you if some one replys

in 24 hours

hey!!! I went to Hong Kong once and i saw a giant size tama, and inside of the egg theres a pixel version of the tama with a crown its so cool, many kids line up to connect with the king, i heard that the king would give you neat stuff... :huh:

:huh: cool ;)

to be able to use the codes u get onh the tamatown website does the username u first type in to enter the site have to b the name of your tama?

This stinks cause it says to use a flash player and my mom wont let us download stuff!!!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :

If you donate to the king a little over 5000, you will get a ring password. :unsure: :wub: :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wub: :wub:

;) :wacko: :ph34r: :gozarutchi:

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG OMG I SAW THE KING THE KING!!!! HE IS BIG YELLOW AND ROYAL! I TRIED THE RING PASSWORD ON MY TAMA EXEPT IT DIDNT WORK :gozarutchi: ;) :wacko: :ph34r:
Mine is:

Tamas name: Caleb

Colour: Tropical flowers

training: 7/9

Generation: 1

teenager

type: Obotchi

Ours would be great friends!!!! :D

I met the king too only i only donated 5000 points and the king gave me a dimond ring :furawatchi: :lol: ;) :D :huh:

:furawatchi: :huh: ;) how do u donate to the king :lol:
To donate and get a code you have to go to the book icon and push points. Then push donation for knig. Push yes. Then donate at least 5000 points and you'll get a code. Go to TamaTaown and enter it in and get the code for the ring! :D [

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back