I have my new v2- why wont they connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vw_golf_nutter

Reaction score
Hi,

I already had a V3 and now have a V2.

I tried to connect them with infared but it wont. Can they only connect when they are adults?

Does anyone know what the pattern is called on my new one? Its pale blue with pink, blue and green pattern, pic in avatar.

You can do it, though on your version 3, in the connection process select "others" in the playmate options, instead of "Version 3"

Then have your V2 on stand by, click connect on both of your Tamagotchi's and they should connect.

//Haze

what do you mean 'have it on stand-by'?

I tried to connect them but they wont. The v2 only has the option of connecting with ver1 or ver2 so which one do i choose?

:)

Oh oops, I missed that part out. On the V2, use the Version 1 feature.(my bad, its V1, not V2!) Try it, tell me if it works/not.

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
no :)

do you think its broken? AAHH- its just turned into Hotodetchi!

Haze, actually the v2 chooses v1. Not v2. It confused me, too. But just remember that when you connect a v2 with another v2 on verison 1 connecting, it doesn't work. The same goes for v3s, because v3s can connect to v1s, too.

It's not broke, really. If it automatically says "fail" on either one when they are about to connect, reset and download. That happens to my v3s all the time.

It doesnt do anything, it comes up as searching on both of them then it just goes blank as if they cant find each other. You dont have to turn anything on or anything?

I just bough the v2 off ebay so it might be broke.

Oh, i need to find someone with tamagotchis so i can test them!

It shouldnt be broken. Be patient with them, and have both your Tamagotchi on the correct settings to connect (look at posts above for correct settings) once they are both on the standby screen, push connect. Make sure you are of close distance (within 10cm) of the other Tamagotchi in order to connect.

//Haze

yey- i did it! I just wasnt pressing connect when they were on stand-by! lol

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back