I have regained my intrest in tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have regained my intrest in Tamagotchis! Well, sort of. I now take care of my Tamagotchi very well. I know what you are thinking, "You only have 1 post! How can you be back if you are new?" Well, I am not new. I am a older member. Now, later, I came back as a new member again. Too many people already think I am gone so it would be very awkward if I came back as my old account. There was a lot of un-needed things in my older acoount anyway. So, I am back, better than before, sort of. I only like Tamagotchi Connection V1's. That is all I like, I do not like any of the other connections. The un-connectables are OK, I do not like them as much anymore. If it was not for my first Tamagotchi, I would have not returned.

To start off, Hi everyone! I am Caterpie! I like Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts and Tamagotchi Connection V1's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I like Pokemon, but not a lot. I am obbsessed with Kingdom Hearts. It is just that the username I wanted was tooken already. I still like tamas, it is just that I do not like them as much as I used to anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back