I have sent post to bandai about tamas being discontinued

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
......................we should all email; a few times, till we completely fill there in box, spam, and trash. untill they reply. this stupid no tama in store situation ticks me off....

Wait, what are we complaining about now? I think that most of Europe haven't gotten a new tamagotchi for a while. The UK, however, has just got the Tama-Go.

I am also curious as to what issue we are complaining about...

Though, I don't think spamming them with emails will necessarily resolve the issue. They probably aren't selling them for a reason - and if it's in the UK - I'm sorry, I probably wouldn't be much help cause I'm in the US so sadly if I said I would buy one somewhere in the UK locally, that would be lying.... :<

If it's something else, I would try and help in any way I can though. But like I said, I'm not sure what this is about and I don't think spamming would help.

-Purn

tell us when they reply (if they do)

Bandai is being really ridiculous about their markets. It seems as if enough people have interest about Tamas in the UK (I'm from US) Also, they won't give TMGC+C to the US, for unknown reasons. BUT there have been enough complaints already, so I don't see why they won't do it. There really shouldn't be a problem with translation, it isn't that hard. Its a bit unfair that Japan gets the latest and greatest stuff, and all the other countries get completely separate stuff and Bandai probably hasn't done enough market research. EVERY person I have talked to that isn't in Japan who likes Tamas has said that they would love a colour tama. I don't know about you people, but I would most definitely fork over however much just to get a colour tama.
Agreed - I would also hope they wouldn't d**k us around in any way by making it a fortune plus arm & leg to purchase.

I'd much rather have it only be $30-$40, maybe even $50-$60, as I know it would be highly worth it. But, ... it might be a little too much to ask for, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back