I have some information on the v3's!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A scone is like a muffin that english people eat. and the v3 does not and other people , including me like it so stop being rude. :wacko:
I'm sorry if you took that offensively... I just simply didn't know what a scone is. ^_^

yeah here in ohio i think you can only get v2 at walmart, or any store really. but to get the v3 you have to get it online. i reallly want to try and have at least 2 V3 but a week or so!!!

wut iz da antennae 4???

im ubsessed wit harry pottter visit this website :angry: :angry: :angry:

o yeah are they out in california??

Last edited by a moderator:
you can get V3's at wal-mart,Toys-r-us.

They are $14.42 plus tax is $14.95 at wal-mart.I am not sure about toyr-r-us because I bought my tamagotchi V3 at wal-mart.SERIOUSLY! they had 28 left in stock. They had camo,tropical,silver,clear,ice cream,ocean waves, and much more!

whisper:the games are get (musical notes,) bump,heading,flag, and i forgot the rest. I'll post them when I can find my tamagotchi V3 sheet! and your welcome whoever was looking for the games and also if you have a V3,dont try passwords from other members.

Go to www.tamatown.com and type in the user name you had selected on your V3.Play games and shop to get secret passwords.

NOTE:Everyone who has a V3....the computer selects your passwords because you have a curtain tamagotchi user and they are all different. <_<

i bought my tamagotchi v3 at walmart :rolleyes: it was the only one in there and it was laying on top of the aquapets its the green one with the flowers its so kawaii!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back