I HAVE TRIPLETS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8erGirl34

Reaction score
Today, i got 3 baby tamagotchis!!!!!!!! :ph34r: :) :D

Their names r cubi, yanti, and bob!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]what sort of tamagotchi do you have?!? [/SIZE]

are they all on the same tamagotchi?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa! how did you get triplets!?!??!?!? OMG!! i am curious to find out..please post like a few images if you possibly could. if you could, that'll be great :unsure:

[SIZE=21pt]I was told you couldn't have quads or twins!!! :lol: :D B) So how on earth did you get triplets!!! :unsure: :hitodetchi: Or did you just get three different tamas? :ph34r: :lol: :lol: [/SIZE]

Hmm, notice how that person has just one post. I think they are yanking our chain. :pochitchi: I wonder if we will get a reply. I sure would love to see a picture of real triplets. :eek:

Hmm, notice how that person has just one post. I think they are yanking our chain. :angry: I wonder if we will get a reply. I sure would love to see a picture of real triplets. :angry:
[SIZE=14pt]I agree. :angry: They need to show us a picture if they want us to believe them! :D If they can't produce a photo then they were obviously lying!!!! :D [/SIZE]

Ok, Dude, um i mean DUDES, Im new to this site so I dont know how 2 post pix, BUT ITS TRUE!!!!They all look the same!!! :D :D :D

You dont believe me, do you???????!!!!!!!

*SOB*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I hope youre happy cause 1 just died!!! :D :wacko: :rolleyes:

I think it waz yanti. :D

At least you`ll still be in my mind, you little sweetie.....

If you want all my tamas to die, keep sending feedback 2 me!!!!!!

NO YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 ON THE SAME SCREEN!!!!

IT USED TO BE 3..... :D :D :D

NO YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2 ON THE SAME SCREEN!!!!

IT USED TO BE 3..... :D :D :D
LISTEN.. i might sound a bit harsh but U need to STOP the name calling at once because you wouldnt like someone to call u an idiot ok!...maybe if u asked someone to help u post the pics up then we can have proof..because it IS impossible to have 2 or more tamas on 1 screen from eggs...maybe if u post pictures then we at tamatalk will be wrong..

~shawdy~

It's impossible and don't swear there's littler kids than you on here!!!

And don't spam, spam means

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

A tama guide could close this if there gets to be to much spam!!!

Regards,

mimichi7

well i know you can have twins but only one stays maybe she accidentally did some weird code or something that made them all stay idk

pleaselook at my new post about v3s thanx

[SIZE=14pt]I posted a similar topic on quads and if they were possible. :D I got a lot of posts that said it was impossible for that to occur and that twins weren't even possible!!!!So there can't be any exeption for tama triplets(and if you really did have triplets I'm really srry that one of them died. :D ).[/SIZE]

LISTEN.. i might sound a bit harsh but U need to STOP the name calling at once because you wouldnt like someone to call u an idiot ok!...maybe if u asked someone to help u post the pics up then we can have proof..because it IS impossible to have 2 or more tamas on 1 screen from eggs...maybe if u post pictures then we at tamatalk will be wrong..
~shawdy~
LISTEN.. i might sound a bit harsh but U need to STOP the name calling at once because you wouldnt like someone to call u an idiot ok!
~shawdy
Thx 4 caring Libra, but nobody believes i had 3 (Only have 2 now...)on the same screen.I`m sorry 4 calling u guys idiots...

I need friends......

:huh: :( ;) :( :( :(

Im REALLY sorry......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back