I have two questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParamoreLayla

Reaction score
first question:

I have that Crayola clay stuff. I want to make an animal. Nothing complex and something random, like a LLAMA! I have blue,red, white, yellow and black.

second:

Since late November I've been having very, very scary daydreams. These usually happen when I'm in bed. I never seem to get to sleep because of these thoughts. I'm not allowed music in my room when I'm in bed.

Some kids thought this was anxiety, or a sympton (sp?) of anxiety.

Thanks. Sorry for asking so many questions :S

Laylie

I think you could've posted these two questions in different topics/subforums as they are very different from eachother, but I'll help out anyway. :)

With the playdough thing, it's easy.. the key is imagination.

Maybe look at a picture of a llama! It might just help you get the idea of it.

For your second question, I'm having the same problem. Only started today |: I don't know what it is either. But it brings me down and makes me worry about uber odd things that may not even matter in real life (or maybe they do \ :) It definitely could be puberty, or anything to do with that .. you know .. if it gets bad enough, definitely see a doctor that focuses on that stuff (sorry, forgot the name, mind blank?)

I hope you feel better soon!

And good luck with your playdough.

:)

(I don't know the name either, GP?)

Thanks Ksenia.

Yeah I want to make a white llama with black spots.

Mm, it's been happening for months. My parents wouldn't care though.

Kinda funny, same with me..

Last edited by a moderator:
^ YES! 8D

2. Hmm. You didn't give any examples of what you daydream about but you just have to think of something else. Write down what you feel, distract your mind - relax your thoughts. Talk to your parents. Maybe they'll let you listen to music. Best of luck.

Are you talking about Crayola Model Magic? n_n

I luff that stuff. We got to work with it in Art Enrichment back in fifth grade. :)

I abso' adore SK's idea of a penguin. So cute. ^^

As for your second question, what is it that you're daydreaming about? If you're particularly worried about something, that's probably what's triggering these scary thoughts. I suggest talking to a friend about it. Idk why, but I always feel a lot more comfortable expressing my feelings to my friends than my parents, but it may be different for you. Just pick someone you feel comfortable talking to, and getting this off your chest may very well help you.

My mum didn't understand, my friends wouldn't either. It's usually of what I have a fear of - people getting eletricuted.

My mum didn't understand, my friends wouldn't either. It's usually of what I have a fear of - people getting eletricuted.
I know what you mean about parents not understanding and I only have one friend who would understand so I with you there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back