I heard a rumor that Bandai was bankrupt...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamaholic, I'll need a link of some sort to belive it.

Can you please provide one?

//CS

I think they just wanted tamaholic to buy more tamas!!!!!! :(
Took the words right out of my mouth. I mean geez, as if BANDAI would go broke... unless that lady works for Bandai I doubt she would know anything. It's just a rumor. :p

Oh yeah did you know steve erwin that crocodile hunter dude died yesterday. :angry: I'm shocked. :( I live just where he died... :(

in far north queensland in australia. <------that is NOT a rumor.

thank you every1!

im vry sorry CS but i cant give proof.ooops... did i say it was my friends mum who told me?and the lady in argos told me too, when i asked her.

i cant give proof...if you desperatly want to know ill try and video it...

like they would go bankrupt they r extremely popular all over world espessially japan!!

i dont think so i just saw them in a store yesterday in fact a man was restocking the V2 :angry: :angry:

<_< i hope not

but i also saw a bunch in stock today. And I just happened to buy 1. :furawatchi: :unsure: :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, tamagotchis r da most popular virtual pet in da market, so bandai makes MILLIONS. they wont stop tamagotchis dont worry:)

I remember I used to have a yellow original Tamagotchi. Actually I used to have a lot but I losed them!! Arg! If I only had them now...

Anyway when Pocket Neopets were out, I went to Toys R US for Tamagotchi's and the lady said "Those were out four years ago!" My brother also told me that Bandai ran out of money soon after the Tamagotchi hit stores. I don't know. I sure hope they do not go bankrupt. :angry:

Impossible about everyday 5,000 tamagotchis are sold maybe even more now think all those tamagotchis how much money would that be?

<_< :angry: :D :D :D :p :wacko: is it true that Bandai is going to stop making tamagotchi's?

coz a lady in Argos told my friend to buy them quickly as theyre going out of stock soon because Bandai is bankrupt.

is it true?
I think that the lady at Argos might have been lying. There is like no way Bandai is Bankrupt or will become bankrupt.

LALALALLALALAALA I CANT HEAR YOU TAMAHOLIC!!!!!! They cant. GO to walmart in the toys section.

-------------------

Tamagotchi |

Connection |

V3 |

$16.99 |

SOLD OUT |

-------------------

The sign I always see. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back