I heard bandai is re-releasing the tama angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i would really really like to kno if they r ever gonna re-release them again, i've never had a tama angel or devil and would really really wanna get one!!!!!

d-girl :D

I did have an Anglegotchi but it was a piece of junk. I bought it from a garage sale.

It's wise not to buy your Tamagotchi from a garage sale. Because about 90% of the time, It's just a piece of junk that they are willing to get rid of.

The special feature for Angel is that it is touch sensitive (you have to tap it to keep bats away from your tamagotchi's chocolate :ph34r: ) I don't know if the Devil version has something like this or not, but it does look cool at least. I always wanted an Angel, but never saw it in the store. Oh well...

That would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!! I want one really bad!!! The only way you can get them is like on ebay or toys.com and stuff like that. I dont think the are rerealsesing it!!! Too bad though :wub:

We should flood bandai w/ letters its supply and demand! We could start a petition and sent it to them

We could do both! First we send letters out to bandai and then we wait. if they dont reply to our letters we will get a petition started. There are 2000+ members on the site so if we got enough people to sign it and then some we could get them back. It would be hard but what else can we do??? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
one things for sure : u can always buy a different type of tama on ebay, but it can get pretty pricey

anyone here?

Tama stats:

Orange w/ Bursts

Mametchi- Elsa

5-45lbs.

girl- training ful

*Wine* i want one an one soooooooooo bad to, but i only have 30 bucks and my mom won't let me get one for 35, 30or even20 bucks.

*Wine* i want one an one soooooooooo bad too, but i only have 30 bucks and my mom won't let me get one for 35, 30or even20 bucks.

Yeah...

But the problem is, I don't think it's true. :/

One of us could always phone Bandai, and suggest it.. ^-^; I would, but I'm just too shy. :D ;;;

I want ALL of them,but I don't have enough money for the 90's ones.I think we REALLY should have all the members email Bandai!!!!!!!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Bandai makes em' I'll buy em'.Angel, devil, ocean, garden..I'll plunk down cash for multiples of each and every one.

I already have a petition going for the old tamaz SIGN HERE!!! www.petitiononline.com/1221tama/ :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back