I Heard.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Tama Called Juke

Reaction score
I dunno if it is true but the new tamagotchi might have a color screen and a longer lasting battery.

it would be so awsome to have a color screen!

Yeah i heard about that too , i hope its true , but i bet it will cost a lot more

I dunno if it is true but the new tamagotchi might have a color screen and a longer lasting battery.
Can you please provide a reference for this rumour?? A website link or a newspaper article? TamaTalk does not operate of hearsay. Unless you can quantify this "rumour" the topic will be removed.

Thanks

Bell Sprout

You may be thinking about the new Tamagotchi Akai, which is only available in Japan, for now. They have red pixels. :angry: A website might be nice, if you're sure it's not the Akai.

the versıon 3s wıll have u shout too wake em up and u can make ur own shop,

thats what İ heard

Last edited by a moderator:
INTERESTING. im wondering if the colour screen might change if u debug.....maybe..........

ANYWAYZ! A COLOUR SCREEN SIC AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HapPy HAlLoWeEn TAmA FanS!

be a DEVIL

the versıon 3s wıll have u shout too wake em up and u can make ur own shop,thats what İ heard
m2! its not been proved yet though

Yes, it's annoying to just announce info with no referances. That makes it rumor. :pochitchi:

All new tamas are Here. please look around.

The newest tama is the one pictured there. We still don't know much aboou the new one. It does not seem to have a color screen though.

We'll find out soon. I think it's being released this month.

spamming is reli annoying coz it takes up most of the chat things and theres no point i spamming. ppl have 2 learn this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back