I-I... Ugghhhhh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowfrost

Reaction score
Ok so, I love drawing wolves for my friend. But this, this made me not trust my BEST friend, at all.

I drew her a wolf, laying down because she wanted one like the one in my sketchpad. After that we were fighting (I don't even remeber why) but we made up. '

Well yesterday we had play practice and I look at the music teachers cart, on the cart is a picture of a wolf, in black marker, from my friend. It was traced too. Then she has the nerve to ask me to draw another wolf? Heck no!

What should I do? I know I know, copying is the most sincere type of flattery, but I don't like it!

Don't draw anything else for her. That is simple. Or if u really want to keep being her friend, teach her to draw them, then she wouldn't need to copy

*BaBi*

Ok so, I love drawing wolves for my friend. But this, this made me not trust my BEST friend, at all.
I drew her a wolf, laying down because she wanted one like the one in my sketchpad. After that we were fighting (I don't even remeber why) but we made up. '

Well yesterday we had play practice and I look at the music teachers cart, on the cart is a picture of a wolf, in black marker, from my friend. It was traced too. Then she has the nerve to ask me to draw another wolf? Heck no!

What should I do? I know I know, copying is the most sincere type of flattery, but I don't like it!
wow sounds like a book i just read:ripped at the seams(a teens novel )its rated that for a reason,but omg!

hey, people copy my cartoon drawings

i get soooo mad

but when you get the chance,

steal it ad rip it up.

or yell at her

i duno

My friend copies the style I draw my cats in...

but out of admiration, so I dont mind :3

lol well tell her its upsetting you
She knows, she was ignoring me yesterday. I must say, my friend didn't like that, he gave her a dirty llook, like unforgiving 0.o. But thanks for the advice.

I might draw something for that teacher, in the same pose, but with a design. ^^

As much as it was wrong of her to trace your drawing and call it her own...perhaps she did it because she admired your art?

Still, tell her that you're happy she liked your drawing, but she had absolutly no right to call it her own without asking your permission.

If she gets mad and refuses to talk to you, then maybe you shouldn't be her friend...at least not until she apoligizes.

No matter if its a famous piece of art or not, its still plagiarism.

If shes ignoring you, she's got no right to do so. She knows she copied and now she's gonna go be stupid about it and ignore you! Tell the teacher that has it on the board maybe? Tell her she copied and you want to know if she could take it down, and show her some of your other drawings as proof. Thats what I'd do, and she probably get talked to about how wrong it is to copy and say its your own work.

Broken~Wings

Awful...

Im mad when they copy mine,as my friend had copied my character...

Anyways tell the teacher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back