I iz going mental. D<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sazz.The.Hedgehog

Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you ordered a game, or something off of a site and you're waiting for it, and the postman hasn't been yet and you keep waiting and waiting??

I'm seriously going to go nuts if the postman doesn't bring the game today. D&lt;

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! One time in 4th grade when I ordered my V3 tamagotchi online because they didn't have any pretty ones in the store, the site said it would come in 2 business days and they lied!! So on the third day I was like "RARR WHEREZ MAH FRIGGEN TAMAGOTCHI???!!!" I was so spazzed out. That afternoon it came and I was so mad at the delivering people.

Please, don't go mental. It's not good. XD
Lies! LIES I TELL YOU, LIES!!!!!!!

Mental is good. It means you have funnnnn.

Yea that's like when Borders ( a book store ) I'm waiting for my Keroro Gunso ( SGT. Frog mangas ) to come out and then they don't have any new ones in the warehouse so Im still missing book five and eight though 12 I'm mad but I got 13, 14 and 15. :( I'm gonna read them after my cousin leaves because I got her 1-3 for Christmas I don't want to spoil it for her. Ok I'm getting off topic later guys :D .

Yes!

I also ordered a v3 off Amazon on time and it took like a week to come!I was so tired of waiting :blink:

It finally came one day but my step dad played around with me and hid it :mametchi:

Im also waiting for my Music Star to come.I don't even know if the Admin shipped it out yet.I want it to come already! D:

Well.....You have to be patient. I waited for my Angelgotchi for like, 4 days. At first, I kept on E-mailing the seller or this item, and he said, just wait. He kept on saying that.....Until I got it. Well, that's actually all.

Well.....You have to be patient. I waited for my Angelgotchi for like, 4 days. At first, I kept on E-mailing the seller or this item, and he said, just wait. He kept on saying that.....Until I got it. Well, that's actually all.
But.. tiz first class.. can't I be impatient..? D:

It's not here and I'm still waiting for the postman.. again. D&lt;

Yep.

Once, I ordered something off Amazon. And it didn't come the day it was supposed to, because it was a Sunday. I was so mad at the delivering people, that I made a paper video game called "The Evil Mailman" xD. I still have it. xD

Still waiting!Dx

I ams Impatient :I

D'X

I don't even know if he shipped them out yet...=[

Did he!?

I went mental waiting for my new shoes. When the UPS guy came I ran down the stairs after he left and sreamed into the night "I LOVE YOU UPS GUY!!!"

Ha, I never go mental waiting for stuff, I just order it and then forget about it. Then the day it comes, I'm all like "YAY, it's here!!! I totally forgot about it!!!" Or I'll be all "Hmmm.....what can it be?!" XD

Haha yeah. All the time. Or whenever I order something. When I know what I'm getting, it seems it's gonna be the longest week of my life.

Most of the time, I try to do things to get my mind off of whatever I ordered. It never works, usually it just gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back