I just bought V3...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarakotchi93

Reaction score
I just bought V3. Wow, there are many things and I don't even understand them all! So, I have a few questions.

1. I have got souvenirs from Tamatown. What's their purpose?

2. Is it possible to give a present for a V2 Tama or receive a present?

3. How often there is a sale in your shop?

4. There are 6 games and 4 stages. Do you get two games when your Tama grows up an teen or an adult?

That's it for now, I'll post if I have more questions.

1. I have got souvenirs from Tamatown. What's their purpose?Just a decoration really

2. Is it possible to give a present for a V2 Tama or receive a present?I do not think so,not that I know of

3. How often there is a sale in your shop?random,it restocks 1-3 times a day(mostly at midnight)

4. There are 6 games and 4 stages. Do you get two games when your Tama grows up an teen or an adult?Baby=get,Child=bump,teen=flag and heading,adult=sprint and memory

The games just add(example,if you are a child,then you can play get and bump) B)

I just bought V3. Wow, there are many things and I don't even understand them all! So, I have a few questions.

4. There are 6 games and 4 stages. Do you get two games when your Tama grows up an teen or an adult?

nothing .

no.

3 times a week.

6 games 5 stages.

2 games for a teen 2 games for an adult. :D B)

1.just decoration

2.yes, u cant give a wraped present though

3.ocasions

4. same as above

1. Really for show. But there are rumors that if you get all of them, you get a present!

2. Yes, just wrap it the same way you usally do!

3. For me, I get it a few days a week.

4. Yes, you get 1 game for baby, 1 game for child, 2 games for teen, 2 games for adult.

1. The souveniers don'tdo anything. There is a rumour going around that you migh get something special when you collect all the souveniers.

2. No, you can't. But sometimes, if your lucky, you can. When there is a character you Tamagotchi doesn't seem familiar of, on it's screen it shows a secret character!!!???

3. There is a sale in your shop when you haven't brought anything for a certain amount of time.

4.Yes, you get two games when your Tamagotchi is a teen and an adult.

Hope this helps,

Chlemma

The shop changes at 3:00pm, 7:00pm, and midnight. If you want to change your shop, change the clock to one minute before the shop changes, and then you can go check it. (It won't work for the midnight one, because your Tama will be sleeping) You can exchange presents, but not prewrapped ones. I tried giving a wrapped pencil to a friend, it wouldn't work. We tried for HOURS! :wacko: ANd if a chracter doesn't exist on V3, it'll normally appear as...Nazotchi, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back