I just fail.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamahonay

Reaction score
i am the best tama parent ever, but when it came to my pet fish, who previously passed away, i failed. he lived for 3 weeks. and thats it. i was devistated. How can i be so good at caring for my tama but so bad a t caring for my fish?

What about you guys? Are you better at looking after your tamas or you pets?

I'll sound sad but I adore my tamagotchi, if my parents try to take it off me ill slap them and tell them to back off

HAHAHA thats funny cause id do the samne thing for my tamas. Theyre my pets, noot just some toy :)

most of my friends think im sad, cause im 13 and i still like tamagotchi's and they went "You still have a tamagotchi? then we're not your friend anymore" and im like "To be honest right, If you think I'm babyish playing with a tamagotchi, then thats fine. Because you see, I like them and its my choice if I want to play one or not, so i dont give a dang if you take the mick outta me, Because you're not the boss of me and I am who I am.So I'm gonna hold my head up high and dismiss your nasty coimments, because I DONT CARE. So what if I have a tamagotchi? Fine just go I dont need you"

Ever since Ive always had my tama with me not letting it out my sight and im constantluy playing with it

aw thats cool, i wish i was more head strong, but i am too worried about what people think. Lyk nooone of my friends know i have a tama. and they never will. haha. one of my friends found out and bagged me, but they eventually got over it. thank god

i somethimes bring my tam tam to school but most of the time i leave it at home on pause or i change the time to make it sleep. :)

aw thats cool, i wish i was more head strong, but i am too worried about what people think. Lyk nooone of my friends know i have a tama. and they never will. haha. one of my friends found out and bagged me, but they eventually got over it. thank godi somethimes bring my tam tam to school but most of the time i leave it at home on pause or i change the time to make it sleep. :)
I always take it to school. I was almost caught once but my teacher mistook it fora tissue lol

hahahaha, when you think about tamas are a lot easier than real life pets, cause you can pause them and stuff :) i was wondering why my fish didnt come with a pause or rewind button XD

I'm 30 and still love Tama's! I have some US V1's and use to take them to school and at that time I was junior/senior in high school. ^^ Age doesn't matter! Don't let that bug you. I also own fish, a coral reef tank; I've owned freshwater as well and even brackish. I love my Tama pets as much as any other pets, as I also have 2 dogs and am just as protective of them as I am my Tama's. :kusatchi:

i am the best tama parent ever, but when it came to my pet fish, who previously passed away, i failed. he lived for 3 weeks. and thats it. i was devistated. How can i be so good at caring for my tama but so bad a t caring for my fish?
What about you guys? Are you better at looking after your tamas or you pets?
O_O I'm...I'm that way too! My fish never last very long, yet i take perfect care of my Tamas! So weird!

I take better care of my real pets: 3 snakes, 5 cats, 1 dog, 1 rabbit, and a mini horse. They don't have a pause function!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back