i just... firgured my self out..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
I just figured out what my problem is with friends, and people I fight with. It's my problem. It's me. My problem is that i can't let go. If people start giving me signs they don't like me, i get more clingy. When i tell someone i don't like them, it turns into a huge fight, because I see the online sign next to their name and i just have to "accidently" talk to them... which makes it worse... and now that I've realized this, how do i stop??

You just have to relax, it's not good to have friends short tempered, or easily annoyed. I know, and I know. Having friends is very limited, but if they are easily annoyed by you, or quick to start fights you REALLY have to find "better" friends. Trust, soon you will find friends that will be able to put up with you. Try not to suffocate them, you don't have to talk to them all the time. You don't seem like bad person. Just tone it down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ermm.. I don't mean to sound rude, but when you tell someone you don't like them, they aren't exactly going to smile and be like, "That's cool, don't worry", are they? Well, not in this day and age, anyway.

If your "friends" don't like you for who you are, and start arguements all the time, maybe they aren't really your friends. And don't be clingy. I know it sucks, because it feels like you're just letting your friends go - but they need a breather. If they aren't there for you, then I would seriously recommend tring to find new friends. Trust me, I know. I used to be like this. I was waayy too clingy, and finally they just got fed up with me, which made me even more clingy. But then I realised that, they're never there for me, they're always starting arguements, they don't care about me as I cared about them. So I let them breathe. I took a step back, and let them get on with it. Sure, it was hard, but it's worth it. :)

My "friends" all deserted me when we moved away from Phoenix. I told them we bought our house, and they just pushed me away. That's OK, I have beeen making new friends in our new location. I haven't had any contact with my old "friends" since last Thanksgiving.

You just have to relax, it's not good to have friends short tempered, or easily annoyed. I know, and I know. Having friends is very limited, but if they are easily annoyed by you, or quick to start fights you REALLY have to find "better" friends. Trust, soon you will find friends that will be able to put up with you. Try not to suffocate them, you don't have to talk to them all the time. You don't seem like bad person. Just tone it down a bit.
I have a feeling the bolded is referring to me. xDD

ANYWAY, maybe you just need to chill. Don't get worked up over silly things. Just brush it off and laugh about it. Take it easy...

When they're online, just block them and remove them from your list to remove the temptation of talking to them. Take a chill pill and tell yourself in the morning you're going to be totally chillax. xD Good luck :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back