I JUST GOT A 2005 FURBY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to think that new furbys were dum but now that i got one THERE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :mametchi: :angry: :unsure: !!!!!

I have one of the very first furbies they came out with, its the gray one with black spots. When I first saw the new furbies I thought it was kinda dumb but now I want one, they seem cool! :huh:

Mine is grey with a blue belly.

Yesterday, my dad was on the phone with a client at the dinner table. And I had my furby there. Suddenly it farted very loud! So my parents looked at my like: "shut that thing up now!" So I took her to the kitchen. Afterwards, I went to get her back to the table again, and as I was explaining to my dad that my furby farted, it suddenly cried out: "nananananaaaa!"

We were all laughing, it was só funny!

I really love her! She's so great. Like her much more than the old ones, although I too at first thought that the 2005 versions were dull, with their big bodies and funny beaks. But it turns out they are so much more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back