:[ I just got horrible news

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
As you all know, me and my dad are not that close. But I still am his daughter. *shrug*

Well I was at the doctor's office a few hours ago for my Tetanus shot (Didnt hurt o.o) and my dad was getting a exam, I thought "Neh"

I overheard my mom talking with her friend a few minutes ago. I heard "Somethings blocking off his kidney" So I googled "Kidney Block" and found out it is a cancer.

I really feel bad for him :[

Im just hoping that I heard my mom wrong. You never know... I read that if you catch it early there is a high survival rating.

No wonder it took him a while in the Doctor's office, I was alone in there for about a hour watching cartoons...

Nothing better then watching cartoons at the doctors for an hour. I hope you did hear wrong.

I hope your father will be okay. :-( It's nice your pushing aside that your not close with him it's hard to do that for some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing better then watching cartoons at the doctors for an hour. I hope you did hear wrong.
I was going to read my Harry Potter Book. Or play with my Tamagotchis (I forgot about them in the car XD)

And yeah, we aren't that close. But we are still family :[ Like my mom and her mom. She was always complaining about her, but my Grandmother died on my moms Anniversery. Cancer :[

OMG... that's terrible. :p

He's in my prayers, and I hope he's okay.

Well my mom said it wasn't a cancer. But they are unsure, all we know is something is blocking his Kidney :[

Aww, MB, that's awful! You and your dad will be in my prayers- I'll be sure to pray for you every day. :]

Oh No! I really hope your dad is going to be okay! :D But if you really want to tell your dad that you care about him and feel bad for him, tell him face to face! :mellow: Maybe you guys can try to be closer to each other. :lol:

Hey yeah, in moments like thsi (I'm not being mean, so don;t take it the wrong way) You can get closer to each other, you'll be able to talk to each other more. Uness, you WANTED to avoid him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back