I just got my first adult..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
Please answer these questions, Im so confused.

1. What age will the matchmaker come?

2. What if Im at school when the matchmaer comes (Tamas are banned from my school)

3. What time does the matchmaker come?

4. What do I do when the matchmaker comes?

Thank you if you ansered :)

t at my school there banned too but don't worry the match maker comes 3 times a day at around the age of 7 when the matchmaker comes press b then press b again then when it says do you love say yes

Thanks :) They just got banned from my school, one went off during class

if you wait a few days, the matchmaker will come, if you are are at school, put it on pause, and the matchmaker comes at random times.

Code:

The Matchmaker comes at age 7.

She visits three times a day - 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm.

Press either A or B when she comes, and she'll ask whether you want to fall in "love" with another random tamagotchi. If you say yes, your tamagotchi will have a baby.

The Matchmaker comes at age 7.She visits three times a day - 10:30am, 3pm, and 7pm.

Press either A or B when she comes, and she'll ask whether you want to fall in "love" with another random tamagotchi. If you say yes, your tamagotchi will have a baby.
Thank's for the help on what time the Machmaker comes

xox_Jade, they are banned at my school but i usually turn the sound off and bring it in on the day the matchmaker is sopposedto come.she usually comes for tama's between the ages of 6-8 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back