I just knew it...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
me and my family went on our trip to arizona every few months as usual...usually I hate the drive home, but this was peaceful. it was raining lightly, there was nice music on the radio, and when me and sis walk in my dad kicks us out. I think I know what happened, and I was right. he lets us in, and tells us that our pet rat, hubie, died. (domestic rats are clean, I cannot stress that enough) and the first words that come to my head was "of corse. I knew it. I felt it." I shout "NO!" and that's all that I did. I always thought that when this day came I'd be bursting into tears for hours, but it's been over 10 minutes, and nothing. my sis, my mom, even my dad who never cries, is crying. I always cry so much during goodbyes, and I loved this little guy to death. he was just too cute. so now I feel so wierd.

Here's the little mister =(

I'm really sad, but somehow I just can't cry. make me feel better =(

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how you feel. I recently lost my pet rabbit. He was so wonderful and I miss him so dearly. At first I poured out tears for 3 hours straight. Then my head and eyes hurt so bad that I couldn't do anything more. It's extremely hard losing a pet. ;-;

I hope you feel better soon, I really do.

Katie - It sure makes me cry. I teared up this time thinking about my dear dog Tessie.

Aww, that's really sad.

My heart goes out to you. ♥

I've experienced losing a few pets, but I don't think it mattered to me a lot because I didn't grow uncontrollably close to them. What I really do fear though, is losing my darling kitty Tiggrik who is pretty much my Best Friend at times. I honestly can't imagine not having him around, I grew up with him, he's the one thing that really adds sunshine on a rainy day.

I honestly do hope you're okay.

This is definitely not the easiest time in your life, but life will have to go on.

God bless you and your uber cute rat. x

Read this: Rainbow BridgeIt may make you cry, but it should bring some closer. ;)
Aw, I remember reading that for the first time. I was practically bawling my eyes out by the end. It made me think of Smokey, my beagle that passed away four years ago. ♥

I'm really sorry about your rat. Losing a pet is horrible. It's okay if you don't feel like crying right away. When I first found out we lost Smokey, it took hours for the feeling to sink in. Not to mention that everyone grieves in their own way.

Feel better.

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's horrible to come back from a break and find out your pet has died.

It happened to my family a while back and it's awful.

Don't worry about not crying.

Sometimes you just feel numb when you lose a pet. That doesn't mean you loved him any less than someone who is crying over him.

I remember when my pet hamster Bella died. It was so scary and horribly devastating. I had just put my pj's on and went to her cage to check on her. I grabbed a sunflower seed to lure her out of her little wooden house thing that she slept in. When she didn't come out, I just lifted the house like I always did when the sunflower seed didn't work and it looked like she had a miniature two second seizure or something. She kind of did this sudden jerk and flopped around and then landed on her underside. I picked her up and she was breathing really heavy and there was feces on her rear end and in her wooden house. I started to freak out and cry and my parents came in and called the vet over the phone. She said that Bella was just old and that there was nothing that could be done. She died in my hands later that night. I held her and stroked her the whole time while I cried my eyes out. I really loved her. I buried her in the back yard. It's been about four or five years now.

I didn't tell my story to make your feel worse. Just wanted to let you know that I've been there and I feel your pain. I'm sorry about your loss.

I am sorry.

The Rainbow Bridge should help. I is sad. Feel better. It is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back