i just saw meet the robinsons!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kutchipatchi08807

Reaction score
i loved it! plz reply!!!Lewis is a brilliant inventor with a surprising number of clever inventions to his credit. His latest and most ambitious project is the Memory Scanner, a machine that will help him find his birth mother so they can become a family. But before he can find her, his invention is stolen by the dastardly Bowler Hat Guy and his diabolical hat and constant companion, Doris. Lewis has all but given up hope when a mysterious stranger named Wilbur Robinson whisks our bewildered hero away in a time machine and together they team up to track down Bowler Hat Guy in a showdown that ends with an unexpected and unbelievable twist of fate

Last edited by a moderator:
The one bad thing about this topic is that you ruined the topic for people who have not seen it yet.No need to be rude but, HOW COULD YOU

The one bad thing about this topic is that you ruined the topic for people who have not seen it yet.No need to be rude but, HOW COULD YOU
jeese i just got this off of imdb

Sorry, but as soon as you began to see that he was telling you about it, why didn't you stop? geez we can't controll what you do. Some people want to know about it like me. Its your fault your read it. :huh:

Ok. Im good now. :huh: I really want to see it! I think i might today. :huh:

~Reanna

My first double post... EVER IN MY LIFE IN TAMATALK! :huh: Sorry! I have never done that before!

Last edited by a moderator:
i loved it! plz reply!!!Lewis is a brilliant inventor with a surprising number of clever inventions to his credit. His latest and most ambitious project is the Memory Scanner, a machine that will help him find his birth mother so they can become a family. But before he can find her, his invention is stolen by the dastardly Bowler Hat Guy and his diabolical hat and constant companion, Doris. Lewis has all but given up hope when a mysterious stranger named Wilbur Robinson whisks our bewildered hero away in a time machine and together they team up to track down Bowler Hat Guy in a showdown that ends with an unexpected and unbelievable twist of fate
I KNOW that movie rocked

ty for comeing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back