I just saw something cool...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen one of them before, but I'll search on youtube for them :huh: They look funny ;)

my brother is going insane because he wants one, but they look so boring. they just move around...

These are AWESOME, My Neighbor has a pink one XD
As Matt Said Our neighbor has one(we are brother and sister) and they hop around and they tickle!!

I want one.

Last edited by a moderator:
In BEAM electronics we call the type of robot they are vibrobots and they tend to be solar powered. (Which the Hexbug nano isn't)

They are a lot of fun and simple to build. Pic

It's a great way to get into robotics too.

I saw those when i went to Japan, they seem cool, hopefully they come out to AUstralia.

oh there not cool :D pretty a dum idea in my opinion it just vibrates and spins on the floor

Haha, my old English teacher set one of these loose in the classroom. It was pretty funny, actually. I wanna find one but I haven't seen 'em in a long time :D

I've seen them... They don't seem to do much... But then again. Almost anything these days can catch attention to the younger people out there.... Like the Shaped Rubberband things out. Those, now those are pointless and not worth the price on most of them. (Like$ 4.99.... Yes seriously) The Hex Bugs are about $9.99 for those curious....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back