I just wasted 5010 pts!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Reaction score
okay, like omg!! i donated 5010 pts to the king, and it didnt give any code, or anything!!! how do you get it!!! my friend did the same thing, and it didnt give her any code, and when you donate a 5000 pts or more arnt you 'sposed to get i code form thee king!?!?!?!!!! sorry, its not that big a deal, im just frustrated. How do you get your V3 to give you the code? :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure:

It's 5100 points. It works, trust me, I've done it before.

okay, i donated 90 pts more for a total of 5100 pts. Asya112, where do i GET the code, cause it just did what it did last time, which was "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

happend to me to i gaved 5000 and no codes so after i gived 1 more and i got pass.

you have 2 make at laest 3 seperate donations adding up to 5000

1 time of 5000 would not work

2 time of 500

1 time of 4500 would though

Grenvillchic is right. You have to give it to him in 3 different donations. Just give him one point right now and see what happens!

`Jade

well, could any one else tell me how to get the code?? :ichigotchi: :blink:
well i got the code when i donated 500pts, its says thank you very much and the it does fireworks and gives

u da code but theres no point reallly e gives u the code i go get the ring from tamatown and he gives me the ring and it goes into suverniors and i cant use it theres no point

Well yes - once you made a donation of 5000 points over a number of installments - you'll get the password to see the king, and the get the ring. Sure its just another souvenir..but hey thats OK. Once you've eventually donated 12000 points you get the cape, then at 30 000 points you get the crown - both again are just souvenirs. But once you have all 3 - you get a really cool royal costume item - that you can use over and over.....

But sure its a lot of points...

It's 5100 points. It works, trust me, I've done it before.
nope, ur wrong its 500pts but you have to donate something at leats a few times and make sure it adds up2 5000 or more

You didn't waste, you just need to donate 500 pts in 3 donations to get a password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back