I keep getting the same charater

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamlover

Reaction score
I am tired of getting mamitchi. Even when I take really bad care of it I still get mamitchi. Please any techneches?

To stop getting good characters you must let the happy and hungry hearts go completely empty a bunch of times. Also never displine or paise your tama also does the trick.

Feeding a bunch of snacks and never excising DOESN'T make you get a bad character(trust me I tested it)

so go ahead and enjoy playing Jump, but just make sure to have his happy hearts all empty before playing, Good Luck.

Mametchi is such a good character!!! Let me have it if u do't want it!!! (juz kiddin) I want Mimitchi more tho!!! Oh, and I agree with PockyGirl, juz let the hearts drop and make them full again.

I've done the heart drop thing and the weight thing and still gotten good characters. the way i got different characters (FINALLY!!!) was to leave the lights on over night the last night of the teen phase. try that, just one or 2 nights. FYI, you will probably get a character that doesn't go to bed until 10 or 10:15. I got Mimiyoritchi (the Princess Leah looking one) this way, and sekitoritchi this way but also included only half the trainig bars full for him (Sekitoritchi). *note; these may not be the characters you get by this trick! but you will get something different.

Kyliesmum

kill it and then leave it alone.

or, feed it to 99 pounds.

I take my best care so I also always get mametchi and mimitchi

(you can see that in my username)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back