I Kissed a Girl!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, its catchy...I dont like what the song is about, though.

It just makes me kinda sad where music's going to today. Its just sad that

you can write a song about being a girl and kissing one and everyone likes it, and it

goes #1 on The Hot 100 Billboard charts...

Hate it >.<
Nasty lyrics, and she sounds manish.
K, not trying to turn this into a view of gays topic but...

WTF? People are actually living life as a gay/lesbian/bi and it's not good to insult them..

Anyways, I guess the song is okay. :]

I can't stand that song.

I have nothing against gays and lesbians, and the beat's not bad, but I can't stand the song.

Ever since I heard it, I've been in my bed shaking and thinking paranoid thoughts at night.

The first second of the music video is freaky (tried watching it) and she does sound a little like a man.

I'm sorry. I am.

Omfg. That song is like stuck in my head right now!!! Argh its soo annoying lol. But the tune is catchy lol. I kissed a girl and I liked it...the taste of her cherry chapstick, hope my boyfreind dont mind it, it felt so wrong it felt so right. Lolz.

I know this is kind of random, but she sounds kind of like a guy when she sings. :) When I first heard this song, I was taking a shower (I listen to the radio when I'm taking a shower), and I seriously thought a guy was singing it. O_O 

Love,

CB
me too, but it cant be a guy cause it's not really the type of song a man would write. Plus it says "Us girls we are so magical!"

The part about the cherry chapstick was disgusting. :D

I love that song and randomly sing it all the time! XD Also, I sing "When I grow up" By destinys child on and offf,Too! :p

Argh! I really don't like this song but it gets stuck in my head so easily. What about you? 

CB
Ahhh! I can totally relate.

I hate this song. It is so annoying and the lyrics are stupid and meaningless if you ask me. But for some reason unbeknownced to me... this song just pops into my head and gets stuck there. It is such a bother!

I don't understand how the lyrics are "nasty"...?

I mean, it's just about a girl kissing another girl. It's called experimenting. I don't find the gross.

Most songs now-a-days are about boy girl relationships...I think it's unique to have a song about, well, two girls.

And NO, I am not a lesbian or bisexual.

I like the song. Really catchy. But I hear it WAYY too much.

*comment removed (site rules)*

listen to rock@!!!!!!!!! <_< :( :mellow: :huh: :eek: :D :p B) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh! I really don't like this song but it gets stuck in my head so easily. What about you? 

CB
My friend was sooooooo obsessed with it. Wouldn't stop singing it > <_<

I don't like it either.

And Chatterbox, you have an adorable avvie. Hunny is so cute! n.n

Never heard it. I don't really plan too either. A bit of a lesbo song. >< I have nothing against them, but, a song where the girl sounds like a guy? My friends say she doesn't sing very well.

^ The term lesbo is a bit offending in itself.

It's not one of my favorite songs, but it is catchy.. Gets stuck in my head a lot after I hear it on the radio.

It's one of the many songs that are over played.

i really like the tune but i dont like the words or the video clip!!!! extremely catchy tho!

Latest posts

Back