i know i have posted this but i realy want to know

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
i know you guy's must be sick and tired about answering this question but i realy want to know! my tamagotchi v4 hardly ever get's mail like when i come home from school it only get's 1 the whole afternoon and it's not paused so please im begging you can someone helpme please i'll do anything i'm realy upset please please.....

Well, this has been answered, but I'll add my two cents. Since you're leaving your tama at home when you go to school, just pause it before you go, and unpause it when you have time to actively play with it. It'll probably take longer for it to grow up, but at least you won't miss mail.

Also, if you leave it running when you're away, there's a possibility it could get sick and die since you're not there to cure it. Just a little warning, wouldn't that be a bummer?

Do you take your Tama to school with you? You can't have more than one of each type of mail in your mailbox. If you don't check your mail all day then you are bound to only get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back