I Know What The U.F.O Will Do!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tama_angel_

Reaction score
The U.F.O won't zap your pet!Instead it will take your pet to places such as:NYC(New York City)and The Eiffel Tower in Paris.

_Tama_angel_ :furawatchi:

who said it zaps your pets? i have the ufo its pretty kwl... but kinda expencive and pointless... cute tho, its the only item that shows the animation w/ the baby, apart from costumes...

I have 9999 points, dose the UFO last forever? And How much dose it cost? Thanks! I'm a noob.....XD lol

Btw if you want to play games with your pet, just feed it a whole bunch of snacks. Then it will want to lose wait and play games. I did that. I just love playing headling, I get to 100 all the time. I wish it didn't have to stop there.

ooops 5000$.... I didn't see that XD! Sorry

Btw if you want to play games with your pet, just feed it a whole bunch of snacks. Then it will want to lose wait and play games. I did that. I just love playing headling, I get to 100 all the time. I wish it didn't have to stop there.
ooops 5000$.... I didn't see that XD! Sorry
the ufo does last forever.

however, feeding snacks isnt the answer playing games.

see what i wrote in the topic you started.

im not posting that again.

but anyway, here is the entire list of the place u can go (if there are more just post it)

hawaii

nyc

paris

easter bunny island

egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back