I left my tamagotchis at home!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stripes50546

Reaction score
Ok. I left my tamagotchis at home this morning and cant get to them for another 4 and a half hours will they die and is there any way that i can feed them on tamatown or something?

Yeah they will still be alive. But they will be really hungry and unhappy. But just fill in the hearts when you get back. :eek:

For future refrence, try pausing your tama (Press the B button while holding down the A button). It may slow down the growth process but at least they won't die if you forget them again. :D

T_R

It depends on what stage your tama is in. If it's a teen, adult, or maybe even a child, then you're fine. But toddlers need attention, and four hours might have a brutal impact on them. Babies I wouldn't worry about, because babies can't die.

Unfortunatley, you cannot take care of your tama over Tama Town. That would be cool, though. :D

:huh: :huh: :( :( :( It's okay they already died i even had my dad try to feed them.
you sholud pause it by pressing the 2nd button when it's on the tv icon and select travel show wait for a while and it will say go or cancel choose go and it will show an animation that means it ispaused when you come back press the last button and choose yes when it says come back and yes when it says sure.

One time, when I was at school, I brought my Tamagotchi as I sometimes do. However, I forgot to take them out at lunch, and they (I have a v5 Familitchi) were toddlers at the time. So, I was like "oh no, they're gonna DIE!" when i came to my locker to pack up before 9th Period. However, they were alive when I got there! Of course, I fed them in the hall, and I wasn't caught doing it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back