i like a guy and dont know what to do

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok I need help I like I mean really like a guy and,I know he thinks I am cute but I dont konw what to do any more can some one help me plz.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok I need help I like I mean really like a guy and,I know he thinks I am cute but I dont konw what to do any more can some one help me plz.
Um, ask him out.

That sort of goes without saying.

i have asked him out but every day I see him i like him more and more. the only reasion we are not going out but he has to strait things out we his past relations. and I can't stop thinking of him.HELP!!!!!

i have asked him out but every day I see him i like him more and more. the only reasion we are not going out but he has to strait things out we his past relations. and I can't stop thinking of him.HELP!!!!!
aawww ur in love! im going through kinda the same thing and i know how hard it is, that u feel embarassed to just come up and talk to him. but isf he thinks ur cute, things should work out fine, just talk to him, i know its hard but its the only way, just start some conversation and be cool and funny. thats all the advice right now, that i have cuz im working out my own guy probs.

[SIZE=8pt]don't worry i will try to talk to him over the phone if u want me to...i mean he said u are cute but u know he is putting it off for a good reason. once u guys start to go out u will realize the wait was so worth it! put it this way... me and "insert name here*" are not doing nearly as good as u and i am too afraid to ask him out so just look on the bright side [/SIZE] :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back