I like pixel chix

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthParkPikachu

Reaction score
ok, i like pixel chix, but i have to agree they can be annoying at times. i used to have the normal house one but sadly my babysitter slammed it at a wall couple of times and said "YOUR NOT PLAYING WITH THIS PEICE OF S**T ANYMORE!"

A pixel chix is not a peice of crap, its not a waste of money. but then again, everyones opinions are different.

i still have the 2 story house one, hidden away in the kitchen closet so that my cousin and babysitter can't break or smash it.

I was interested in them for a while, but I never bought one. I almost bought a little keychain figure of them once... Never did because I was looking for a specific one.... I don't even know which one anymore.

Urg. I would be so ticked at the people for ruining a toy....

I have the pink 2 story house and used to have the blue car keychain. I don't mind them so much,but I think they get a bit boring when you've done all the levels and unlocked everything.

i used to be playing with those non-stop

i had a pink one story house..

a purple car..

and a pink mall.

OST EDIT: This topic has been bumped. Please refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details and note that you are welcome to create a new topic rather than post in an old one. Thanks!

*Closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back